Equal Opportunity Employer EOE M/F/D/VJob ID
US-TX-Plano Work Type
Hours are flexible, example: M-F 8AM-4:30PMHours Per Week
As an Associate Contract Analyst, you'll have a front-row seat to the industry's transformation from fee-for-service to value based care. We will teach you how to interpret a reimbursement contract and load it into our best-in-class Contract Management system. The right individual must be accountable and focused while working on a united team with fellow colleagues. The Associate Contract Analyst must stay nimble and problem-solve under deadlines to deliver the best result to our clients, the first time. The Associate Contract Analyst must be able to adapt quickly to an evolving healthcare and technological environment, and to deliver precision, quality and excellence to the nth degree.Responsibilities
- Develop and demonstrate the ability to analyze provider/payer contracts and translate reimbursement terms into logic modules within the nThrive application.
- Acquire and establish the skills to communicate with colleagues and customers in a clear and professional manner via phone, email, customer service ticketing systems, and in person.
- Exhibit the ability to conduct updates of maintenance contracts including but not limited to rate updates and fee schedule updates.
- Meet or exceed established goals for productivity, turnaround time, and quality.
- Establish relationships with clients.
- Learn application functionality and grow industry knowledge..
- Gain understanding of Government and/or Commercial payer reimbursement methodologies.
- Complete onboarding and training requirements.
- BA/BS degree in Business Administration, Healthcare Administration, Mathematics, or other related field OR equivalent Healthcare Revenue Cycle experience.
- Highly numerical aptitude with excellent analytical skills.
- Strong written/verbal communication, interpersonal, and relationship skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment that requires quick turnaround and quality output.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite.
About nThrive Be Inspired. Ignite Change. Transform Health Care.
- Healthcare revenue cycle experience
- Customer Service experience
- Salesforce.com experience
, nThrive provides all the technology, advisory expertise, services, analytics and education programs health care organizations need to thrive in the communities they serve. Our colleagues share a united passion to help health care organizations strengthen their financial position, which translates to accessible, quality care for all. This passion fuels our drive to innovate and participate in community outreach through the nThrive CARES program. Our colleagues are encouraged to think differently and empowered to make a lasting impact that ensures our health care providers, and our world, are healthy and productive.