US Water Services, Inc.Job ID
Full Time Exempt
U.S. Water Services is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.Overview
Consider applying with us, if you like to inspire and lead others. We are looking for a Regional Sales Manager in our Iowa / Midwest Region, ideally located in Des Moines, IA area there is travel required to ensure reps get the support they need from you, our best estimate is 50-60% of the time. We need you to lead by motivation, example, building trust and guide our team to maintain and grow sales in your region. As our Regional Sales Manager you will be working to manage our current Sales team of approximately 7-10 at any given time in the area. If you are passionate about working with people and managing customers and budgets in a changing and growing environment we can offer a challenging yet rewarding opportunity to work with a great team of Engineers, Sales and external customers.Responsibilities
- Be a leader with a vision and grow with us by achieve strong sales goals, put your people first understand what motivates them and give them the freedom yet set appropriate guidelines to ensure success and objectives are met
- Mentor, train and grow employees to be the best they can be
- Build and manage your team via hiring, training, mentoring and monitoring performance, take corrective action when necessary
- Increase annual invoiced Gross profit by a minimum of $50,000 per person per year. Target is $75,000 increase per person per year.
- Meet objectives and goals agreed upon during the annual performance review
- Meet or exceed sales forecast for region
- Contain region expenses within agreed upon budget
- Service Accounts according to previous commitments
Physical and Mental requirements: Being able to do the following in a safe and effective manner.
- Bachelors of Science degree in technical program, engineering related field required
- 5+ years of experience in the Water Treatment Industry sales management
- Strong communication skills
- Able to successfully manage and train sales reps to increase region value
- Must have a valid Class B license and ability to either drive a company car or be on the US Water Car allowance program
About U.S. Water:
- Climbing, ascending, and descending ladders, stairs, scaffolding, ramps, poles and industrial equipment, using feet and legs and/or hands and arms.
- Reaching and extending hands and arms in any direction.
- Reaching. Extending hand(s) and arm(s) in any direction,
- Standing and walking for sustained periods of time.
- Pushing, pulling, lifting, bending, and stooping for sustained periods of time.
- Using upper extremities to move objects and equipment with steady force.
- Sometimes working in temperatures above 100 degrees for periods of more than one hour.
- Operating a motor vehicle for extended periods of time, sometimes requiring overnight travel.
- Following customer safety rules and procedures.
U.S. Water is more than just a product supplier we are an integrated industrial water management company based in St. Michael, Minn., serving a quickly growing and diverse mix of customers in industries such as biofuels, power generation, midstream oil and gas, and healthcare. As a member of the Kurita Group, we proudly serve more than 3,600 customers nationwide, provide integrated water management solutions by specializing in chemicals, treatment and monitoring equipment, engineering and related services that reduce water use, save energy and improve efficiency. U.S. Water has a national footprint and serves a significant number of Fortune 500 companies. We encourage you to apply and to join our company - the best place to work in water!EEO/AA/F/M/Vet/Disabled