Relatient is a leading provider of integrated messaging solutions for practices, hospitals and health care systems. We take a patient-centered approach to engagement, utilizing the power of real-time clinical data to deliver timely messages between patients and their care providers. Our platform effortlessly automates appointment reminders, patient billing and payment collection, satisfaction surveys, self-check-in, non-medical transportation and on demand messaging. We are looking for experienced software engineers to join our team, building back end communication solutions integrated with Enterprise Health Care systems.
• Integrate with Enterprise Healthcare Systems, service providers and client environments via their published APIs or through alternative data transfer mechanisms
• Write clean, efficient code with an eye toward maintainability, flexibility and high performance.
• Balance quality with timely delivery while you prototype, design, code, unit test and deploy web and back-end communication solutions
• Build scalable solutions that perform under high transactional volume, handle large data set and are structured to support real-time reporting / analytics
• Strong written and verbal communication skills, you will be working in a collaborative environment with a diverse team of varying internal and external stakeholders as a member of an agile engineering team
• A background with cloud and remote integrations via RESTful APIs and file transfer mechanisms
• Prior experience with Extract, Transform, Load (ETL) mechanisms
• Fluent with MySQL or RDS equivalent, including database development activities such as writing stored procedures, defining schemas and standard tuning activities
• Exposure to Medical Software Solutions valuable
• Exposure to and participation within Agile environments is preferred
• A Bachelors Degree or relevant work equivalent
• The Relatient Offices are in Cookeville, TN (preferred) or Franklin, TN. Our development center is located in Cookeville and will require extensive time on site initially, along with on-going visits as needed. Certain roles may accommodate remote work.
• You will be using the latest tools and technology, solving real world problems while working with large data sets, complex back-end data transformation, 3rd party API integrations and multiple communication methods delivered natively through web, text and voice mail
• Work with industry leading talent and innovative thought leadership, sharpen your skills and gain new ones in a collaborative environment as a member of an agile engineering team
• Relatient provides an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, medical, dental and vision coverage, voluntary disability, life insurance and 401K retirement plans.