Imperva, Inc.The Role: Director, Partner Program - Cloud Partnerships
As a critical leader of the Business Development team, the Director, Partner Programs - Cloud Partnerships will be responsible for delivering our cloud program across the company to our most critical Cloud Partners.Status The Role: Director, Partner Program - Cloud Partnerships
As a critical leader of the Business Development team, the Director, Partner Programs - Cloud Partnerships will be responsible for delivering our cloud program across the company to our most critical Cloud Partners.
You will be responsible for the overall success of our cloud program, involving many different functions and teams, both internally and externally, including product management and development, GTM initiatives across marketing and sales, and different teams on our cloud partners' end. You will be working closely and frequently presenting & influencing our CEO-staff and Executive Leadership.
You should be able to demonstrate and speak of your track record in leading and developing programs across multiple teams, preferably cloud-focused from inception to delivery.Responsibilities:
- Develop and execute on our cloud program, working with different teams, both internally and externally and frequently updating/advising our CEO-staff.
- Work closely with both Imperva and partner product teams to enable and take joint solutions to market
- Work with both Imperva and partner sales teams to identify and execute on sales opportunities
- Work with Imperva and partner marketing organizations to collaborate on awareness and lead generation initiative
- 10-year minimum experience managing programs across medium-sized to large and scaling organizations.
- Team-leader mentality, being able to lead, collaborate, and move fast managing multiple teams across the greater Imperva organization
- Self-motivation and drive to work independently and within a team setting
- Experience assembling and launching solutions to market
- Developed and lead cloud programs
- Familiarity with cloud technologies and dynamics
- Experience working closely with CEO-staff
- Experience working closely with public cloud partners
Imperva is an analyst-recognized, cybersecurity leader-championing the fight to secure data and applications wherever they reside. Once deployed, our solutions proactively identify, evaluate, and eliminate current and emerging threats, so you never have to choose between innovating for your customers and protecting what matters most. Imperva-Protect the pulse of your business. Learn more: www.imperva.com
, our blog
, on Twitter
Imperva offers a competitive compensation package that includes base salary, medical, flexible time off and more. It's an exciting time to work in the security space. Check out our products and services at www.imperva.com
and career opportunities at www.imperva.com/careers
Imperva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, protected veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.