TUVA provides turnkey solutions that offer better systems, tools, and methods to further your goals, reduce costs, and streamline operations. From requirements analysis, design, and implementation to operations and training TUVA's personnel are well-versed in best practices across Enterprise IT, Mission Support Services, and Specialized Technologies.JOB DESCRIPTION:
The individual shall conduct adaptive and preventive maintenance middleware solutions that meet user needs with respect to functionality, performance, scalability, and reliability. Advise on WebLogic/Middleware issues which are outside of Oracle support due to customization or other needs. Carryout transition and migration Oracle Application Server 10g and legacy WebLogic versions to latest WebLogic/Fusion Middleware platform.
Analyze SOA services to provide improved reliability and availability of web service functions. Work on project teams to install and maintain a variety of middleware products.QualificationsBasic Qualifications:
- 5 years of IT experience in Oracle Weblogic/Fusion Middleware
- DoD 8570.01-M IAT Level II (Security+) certification and associated CE certificate
- Oracle Certified Professional, Oracle WebLogic Server 12c Administrator certification which is awarded by completion of Exam 1Z0-134
- Oracle WebLogic Server 12c: Advanced Administrator II
- Active DoD Public Trust or Higher Security Clearance
Work Environment and Physical Demands:
- Prior DoD or Army working environment experience a plus
- Experience/certification in one or more of the following services
- 5+ years of experience in Oracle WebLogic Server 12c
- Oracle Certified Associate, Oracle WebLogic Server 12c Administrator or Oracle Certified
- Professional, Oracle WebLogic Server 12c Administrator
- Technical degree relevant to position description
- Knowledge of IA controls
- Strong troubleshooting and conflict resolution skills
- Experience with Army IT Systems
- Security Clearance Secret
Normal office environment.
Relocation assistance available
Prospective employees will receive consideration without discrimination because of race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you have a physical and/or mental disability and are interested in applying for employment and need special accommodations to use our website to apply for a position please contact, Recruiting Services at email@example.com or 571-353-7053. Reasonable accommodation requests are considered on a case-by-case basis.
The dedicated email and telephonic options above are reserved only for individuals with disabilities needing accessibility assistance to apply to an open position using our website.
Please do not use the dedicated email or phone number above to inquire on the status of your job application.
We wish to thank all applicants for their interest and effort in applying for the position; however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
In order for our company to stay compliant with government regulations, please apply on line. Please DO NOT email resumes or call in lieu of applying online unless you have a physical and/or mental disability and need assistance with the online application.