Would you like the opportunity to develop the next generation of CRM solutions for the Sierra Club, one of America's most influential environmental organizations? With 125 years of hard-hitting advocacy under our belt, our organization utilizes powerful data about millions of activists, donors, and supporters. We are looking for a systems-savvy person with experience in Salesforce administration or Force.com development and a thorough grounding in relational database mechanics to work in Oakland and join our team.
We anticipate that this position will pay up to the mid-$80K range (depending on skills and experience), with an excellent benefits package. And to top it off, the great karma of helping to save the planet is infinite!
Direct Marketing (CRM), Environmental Protection-Conservation, Systems Analysis - IT, Software-System Architecture, Network and Server Administration, General-Other: IT-Software Development, Digital Content Development
- Knowledge of Salesforce.com CRM functions, configuration options, and issues. Working knowledge of the Force.com development platform with in-depth understanding of appropriate uses of the platform. Salesforce certification desirable.
- Knowledge ordinarily required through bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, or information technology management.
- Three of more years of diverse experience in information systems management.
- A successful track record of delivering complex system functions on-time and on-budget.
- Demonstrated knowledge of SQL.
- Demonstrated knowledge of structured testing/QA practices.
- The ability to function in a collaborative, consensus-driven environment.
- The ability to understand complex business issues.