Applied Minds, LLCJob Location
The Executive Assistant
position is a highly- valued and demanding role that supports one of our VP's. This individual must be exceedingly well organized, possess a high level of professionalism, maintain confidentiality, and work in a fast- paced environment with short deadlines. Flexibility and reliability are key, along with excellent written and verbal communication skills. Responsibilities
- Manage and coordinate the VP's calendar and phone lines
- Coordinate and schedule meetings and everything required for a meeting, including meeting notices, attendee confirmations, conference rooms, technology, materials and presentations, meals, travel and communication.
- Draft, edit and transmit internal and external correspondence
- Prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously and follow through on issues in a timely manner
- Prepare and manage multiple expense reports with accuracy and timeliness. Assist with credit card reconciliation as needed.
- Support/maintain tight coordination with the Executive Administrative Team and provide relief as needed
- General office activities including but not limited to front desk coverage and guest check in, supply maintenance, and mail handling.
- Other duties as assigned
- 8+ years experience and proven ability to support a high-level executive in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment (preferably in a startup or high-tech industry)
- Excellent calendar management skills
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office, including Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Superior work ethic and accountability
- Ability to manage highly confidential matters with exceptional judgment and discretion
- Great interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate clearly with all levels
- Solid relationship skills and the ability to drive follow through in a pleasant demeanor
- Experience supporting and working in a Finance Department
- Understanding of basic accounting concepts
- BA Degree
Applied Minds is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and as such make all employment related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.