Atrion, A Carousel Company
Carousel Industries is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Carousel provides equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment free from unlawful discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or any other status or condition protected by local, state or federal law.ID
US-NJ-Flemington# of Openings
Carousel Industries is one of the fastest growing IT companies in the US, poised for explosive growth. As a premier IT services firm, we offer an extensive portfolio of services and technologies that span the following areas: unified communications and collaboration, networking, data center, security, and cloud-based solutions. Through our partnerships with leading technology vendors-like Cisco, Avaya, Microsoft, HPE, and Fortinet, for example-Carousel offers innovative IT leadership, consultative, professional, and managed services to help our clients drive transformation within their organization. Founded in 1992, Carousel serves more than 6,000 customers, including 35 of the Fortune 100. Carousel has been recognized by multiple publications and industry consortiums as a top technology integrator and managed services and cloud solution provider-including the Inc. 500/5000, Healthcare Informatics 100, and CRN MSP Elite 150. Headquartered in Exeter, RI, Carousel has more than 1,300 employees based in 27 offices-with three Network Operating Centers nationwide.
We are searching for those who are fueled by an inner drive to make a difference and to push their professional and technical capabilities to the next level. If you are someone who wants to become the "go to person" or the "subject matter expert" in your field, then Carousel is the place for you. Ask Carousel employees what makes them stick around for five, 10, or 20 years, and they'll tell you it's the brilliant people with whom they collaborate and the opportunities for personal and professional growth.
In addition to gaining a quantum leap in your technical IQ, Carousel is a fun place with a work hard / play hard mentality and an inspiring culture. Whether it's assembling a team to compete in the next Tough Mudder or enjoying a summertime BBQ, Carousel employees consider their peers as family. To learn about our team and how you can be part of the Carousel family, find us at www.carouselindustries.com, Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.Responsibilities Position Summary:
The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting Carousel's sales team's effectiveness and managing functions essential to sales force productivity. The Director of Sales Enablement will own and manage the development, implementation and ongoing improvement of sales reporting and analytics, sales training, sales process and methodology, communication and content. The Sales Enablement leader will create best practices and processes to support data requests, and develop new insights and data-driven initiatives which will provide results that maximize business impact. Furthermore, this person will responsible for the continuous development of new and existing sales personnel through the design and implementation of sales training programs.
This person will be responsible for fostering close, collaborative working relationships with other data teams, BU leaders, marketing and sales leadership to deliver accurate and consistent collection, analysis, and reporting of data. This team will support multiple internal stakeholders and report to the VP of Sales Operations.Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work closely with senior sales leadership to define the optimal performance measurements required to ensure sales organization success.
- Align reporting, training, communication and incentive programs with these performance management priorities.
- Manage sales integration and work closely with development teams on all aspects of sales tools including our CRM environment to enhance sales rep effectiveness, enablement, and productivity. Ensure the systems, tools, and processes are in place to make it easy for sales reps to meet customer needs.
- Collaborate, define, lead and deliver initiatives to support revenue growth from sales and increase sales productivity, drive process improvements, including tools, process, sales methodology, sales support.
- Ensure Sales reporting and dashboards are streamlined, and developed from the company's agreed-to source of data truth.
- Ensure that data is presented in the right systems and that reporting / dashboards are efficient and within the workflow of the sales force.
- Design, implement, and manage sales forecasting processes for the sales organizations, establishing a high level of quality, accuracy, and process consistency.
- Drive continuous process improvement at speed and scale.
- Interpret data, identify trends and deliver analytics that can be consumed by sales and business leadership.
- Ability to interpret business needs and experience developing strategic, KPI-based, analytics. This individual and their teams will be providing information used by non-technical leaders to make decisions about the business; therefore, must have outstanding "translation" skills to deliver actionable information and business-based recommendations at that level.
- Exemplifies initiative, intelligence, strong attention to detail, and integrity in striving for continuous improvement.
- The successful candidate must be intellectually curious and inspire team members to think creatively and own their outcomes.
- Extensive experience attracting, managing, coaching and retaining high performing team members.
- Demonstrated track record of creative problem solving
- Assist Chief Revenue Officer or VP of Sale Operations with special projects.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Minimum ten years of experience in sales enablement, sales leadership and/or operations leadership.
- Experience in the Unified Communications or data industry or other technology field strongly preferred
- Possess strong analytical and quantitative skills
- Knowledge of Salesforce required
- Communicate effectively and confidently with label sales and executives, as well as account teams
- Understand how to present data clearly - orally, in writing, and in presentations
- Be organized and handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Have to a "customer service" mentality to ensure the needs of labels, accounts and senior management are met in a timely and satisfactory manner
- Be a team player