Human Resource Manager
Daytop Village of NJ, Inc. is seeking a full-time Human Resource Manager.
Job responsibilities include:
- Post jobs, review resumes, and forward to manager/supervisor of vacant position; schedule interviews and evaluate
- Provide new hire orientation process properly introducing new employees to the corporate culture. Ensure all state and CARF required paperwork, references and background checks are complete.
- Manage HR Checkpoint software and Novatime time and attendance software
- Supervise Intern Program
- Act as liaison between Daytop and outside legal and professional resources to ensure all company policies follow current laws and regulations.
- Manage all employee benefit packages, i.e. medical, dental, vision, 401K/pension, life insurance, LTD, Supplemental insurances, Workers’ compensation and COBRA.
- Develop programs to enhance employee relations and offer employee support to each staff member.
- Distribute Staff Satisfaction surveys and come up with new ways to measure employee morale and determine methods for improving overall employee satisfaction.
- Maintain work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions by position
- Maintain historical human resource records
EOE Bi-lingual A+
Interested applicants should e-mail or fax resume to: Ellen Bewalder Director of HR Fax: 862-260-9462 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Salary: Salary commensurate with education and years of experience
The desired candidate will have a Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or related business field; three plus years’ experience in a human resources supervisory position; exceptional interpersonal communication and relationship-building skills and a comprehensive understanding of local, state and federal employment laws. Non-profit experience a plus.